Westchester County, NY’s Reliable Plumbing Services
All-Pro Sewer & Drain Corp has your plumbing needs covered in Westchester County, NY, and the overlapping areas, including the Bronx. If you’re a residential, commercial, or industrial customer who needs quick help with a plumbing emergency, we’re just a phone call away for service within an hour. Even residential remodels and renovations of single- and multifamily homes, condos, and cooperatives are within our scope of plumbing services. We also offer a 60-day guarantee on any labor we perform (This does not cover any appliances or equipment unless specifically noted). We make your satisfaction our priority on every project, from clogged drains or sewer lines to water heater issues.
Repairs, Inspections, Replacements, & Many Other Services
The list of plumbing services the average business or household might need can be staggering, from simple repairs and maintenance to replacement of your plumbing system. All-Pro Sewer & Drain Corp offers a wide array of services to ensure your drains, fixtures, appliances, and pipes get the attention they need to function optimally. Our team of plumbing professionals can handle jobs big and small with expert skill and care that you should expect from a top-performing plumber. With three service vehicles and a weekend team on standby, we’re ready to help you with your emergency plumbing issues after hours and on weekends. For renovations and remodels, you can schedule our specialists to handle the plumbing aspects.
We Perform a Full Range of Plumbing Services
- Replace Old Plumbing Works
- Cleaning Drains
- Rerouting Plumbing Pipes
- Repairing Toilets
- Repairing, Replacing and Installing Fixtures
- Unclogging and Repairing Pipe Leaks
- Maintaining and Installing Water Heaters
- Inspecting and Maintaining Plumbing
- Cleaning Sewer Line Blockages
- Emergency Plumbing
Plumbing Maintenance & Inspections
All-Pro Sewer & Drain Corp wants to help you keep your plumbing in top condition to ensure reliable use. Our plumbing maintenance and inspections cover a variety of concerns, from your fixtures to your drains to the water temperature from your water heater.
- Checking for Leaks
- Testing Each Fixture’s Shut-Off Valve
- Inspecting the Visible Pipes and Joints
- Checking for Corrosion
- Checking for Strange Noises in the Drains, Showers, and Tubs
- Cleaning the Drains
- Inspecting the Toilet
- Checking the Water Pressure
- Checking the Laundry Room’s Water Supply
- Inspecting the Caulking in the Shower, Tub, Sink, and Toilet Base
- Replacing Worn-Out Parts
- Inspecting the Water Heater and Replacing the Anode Rod (If Needed)
- Checking the Water Temperature from the Water Heater
Call All-Pro Sewer & Drain Corp Today
If your water heater isn’t keeping the water warm, your toilet is broken, or you have any other plumbing emergency, All-Pro Sewer & Drain Corp is ready to help you. You can also schedule our team for renovations and remodels, so give us a call today to speak with a staff member about your plumbing needs.